[lug] ok, it isn't working

Joshua Rubin Joshua.Rubin at Colorado.EDU
Sun Apr 25 14:21:43 MDT 2004

With so many Microshaft worms going around, many SMTP servers are being
overwhelmed.  Delivery may take VERY long amounts of time or may not
happen at all.  It is likely that the comcast servers are affected by
this.  In that case, I would try to get an email address with another
service and see how that works.  Google's gmail seems like a good choice
if they get past the privacy problems.  Anyway, good luck getting this
:).
Joshua

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 11:18, dan radom wrote:
> * David Anselmi (anselmi at anselmi.us) wrote:
> > D. Stimits wrote:
> > >It appears that all of my test messages are failing. If someone from
> > >BLUG gets this, would you send an email directly to me saying it reached
> > >BLUG? I am getting about 10 percent of my email, the ISP is losing the
> > >rest, I don't know why. I wish I had a copy of a bounce message.
> >
> > Hi D,
> >

> The archives shows dozens of messages to the list this month.  I've
> received a very small handful.  Something is up with the list somehow.
__
Joshua Rubin
Joshua.Rubin at Colorado.EDU
(303) 909-6199
1234 Innovation Drive
Boulder, CO 80303

Cassini Mission to Saturn
Ultraviolet Imaging Spectrograph (UVIS)
Assistant Team Lead

Education Truth and the Middle East (EMET) Secretary

Electrical Engineering (EE)
University of Colorado at Boulder

"Gravity can not be held responsible for people falling in love."
--Albert Einstein