[lug] need BLUG admin help

Chris Riddoch chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Sun Apr 25 15:45:13 MDT 2004

"D. Stimits" <stimits at comcast.net> writes:
> I likely won't see this due to email problems. About 90 percent of my
> email is missing, apparently lists all over are de-listing me due to
> bounces, and comcast claims they are not at fault...they are of
> course, it is their mail server.

The BLUG mailman server had temporary disabled delivery to you because
of excessive bounces.  I've fixed it, and sent you a reply off-list.
You should get two copies of this message, on account of the CC to the
BLUG list.

Sorry for the noise, folks.  Seems a lot of people are having mail
problems lately, on various lists I'm on.

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -