[lug] need BLUG admin help

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 09:59:44 MDT 2004

Chris Riddoch wrote:
> "D. Stimits" <stimits at comcast.net> writes:
>
>>I likely won't see this due to email problems. About 90 percent of my
>>email is missing, apparently lists all over are de-listing me due to
>>bounces, and comcast claims they are not at fault...they are of
>>course, it is their mail server.

I got them, but the problem is I'm bouncing on MANY servers...not just
BLUG. I'm trying to find a bounce message so that I can show the header
to my ISP to prove to them that their routers are bouncing. Without that
I can't prove it. Most of the email lists are from far away from
Boulder, and there is zero chance of contacting anyone there to get a
copy of a bounce message. I think I need to ask the tummy.com people,
not sure. I have to find out WHY the bounces occur...this should not be
happening.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net