[lug] WordPerfect for Linux is back --- more or less

Michael Belanger mrb at ciclops.org
Fri Apr 30 08:45:01 MDT 2004

You'd think so wouldn't you!?  I made a mistake by buying Beta software
before (Kapital, from TheKompany).. They had promises all over their
site saying that they are finishing up, order now and get it for half
off.. Well, it has been two years and they are still beta and it is
frankly unusable.

Not again.  Dont pay for Beta software.. Let that be done by the
investors... if you think the product will do well, perhaps buying the
companies stock will help it along... Buying beta software is only to
their advantage (they keep the money, regardless of completion).