[lug] Modem Needed

Joshua Rubin Joshua.Rubin at Colorado.EDU
Sun May 2 17:48:14 MDT 2004

I was just doing some cleaning and found an old pci non win-modem.  The
chipset has the following on it:

conexant rh56d-pci
r6795-12
e27344.1
0019 mexico

I have no idea if it is working or not. But I would be happy to let you
try it out.

Let me know,
Joshua Rubin