[lug] Finding a File

Charlie Rose ros5e at ISAaC.com
Thu May 6 09:36:02 MDT 2004

Gentlefolk .....

I need to check out a modem I just installed, and understand that I should
use a program called minicom to issue AT commands. Problem is ... I don't
know where to find this program on my Mandrake 9.0 machine.

What is the full name of this program so I can use the 'find' command
locate it? I've discovered that 'find' doesn't like wildcards.

With thanks,
Charlie Rose               FAX: 303-545-6674
Innovative Scientific Analysis and Computing
P.O. Box 1636, Boulder, Colorado, 80306-1636

Web Site:                 <http://www.ISAaC.com>
My PGP Public Key:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF57617F9>