[lug] scanning

Ken Weinert mc at quarter-flash.com
Sun May 23 12:51:45 MDT 2004

Thanks David.

I had googled, but looking specifically for Mustek somehow eluded me. No idea
why. I'd run across the man page for the mustek backend and think I got fixated
:)

At any rate, it's working - step-by-step instructions are best for me when it
comes to working with hardware.

The funny thing is that I've had this scanner for years, but it wasn't supported
under Linux, and when I had to upgrade the Windows machine in the house it
wasn't supported under win2k either.

Now it's back in use.

I guess I need to sort out googling for the HP one now and reclaim some more
desktop space.

Thanks again.

Ken Weinert    mc at quarter-flash.com