[lug] comcast and multiple IPs

Mr Viggy viggy at peakpeak.com
Tue Jun 8 21:20:45 MDT 2004

Wow!  This all makes me glad that QWest made it to my front door first!

At one point, I told my ISP that I had 6 machines connected to my DSL
connection, and their response was "Enjoy!"  As long as I don't exceed
some monthly bandwidth limit, they could care less if I have 1, or 100
machines.  As for QWest, they don't care at all.  Their response is,
"That's up to your ISP."  Currently, I have 3 (sometimes 4, when I'm
playing games on my Playstation 2).  According to them, I average about
25% of what I'm allowed per month...

Viggy