[lug] comcast and multiple IPs

Dan Ferris Dan at Ferrises.Com
Thu Jun 10 11:54:24 MDT 2004

We have had multiple Comcast Technicians out to our house to fix various
problems.  They know we have a router.  They don't give a damn.  Our
router is nice enough to allow you to put in whatever MAC address we
want.  As far as they could tell, we have a PC connected to them with a
3com ethernet card. :-)

Dan