[lug] comcast and multiple IPs

Mr Viggy viggy at peakpeak.com
Sat Jun 12 00:09:50 MDT 2004

Huh?  Honestly, with a Linux firewall/NAT/DHCP, I found that anything I
want to do personally, I can acomplish with one IP addy...  Unless, when
my daughter gets older and wants her own Playstation, I think I can get
by with one IP...  Damn, I've HOSTED games with one IP (on my PS2 and my
PC; but SHHHH, don't tell my ISP!).

What are you doing with your proxy that requires more then one IP?

Viggy