[lug] Gmail invite - how to get one?

Matt Thompson thompsma at colorado.edu
Sun Jun 20 08:45:48 MDT 2004

Gary Hodges wrote:
>>Buy 15K+ of google ads....
>

> It was a little cheaper, and easier, than that.  I just bought three
> accounts on ebay for a grand total of $3.50.  One indicated I might
> start getting offers from Google/Gmail to invite others.  So I'm up and
> running with Gmail.  Funny that one account name I went for was already
> taken.  I did get my name though which is what I was really after.

And, you see, it is now even cheaper for the rest of us!

Ahem...

Gary, can I have an invite?  Gary, can I have an invite?  Gary, can I
have an invite?  Gary, can I have an invite?  Gary, can I have an
invite?  Gary, can I have an invite?  Gary, can I have an invite?  Gary,
can I have an invite?  Gary, can I have an invite?  Gary, can I have an
invite?

;)

Matt

--
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
    Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/