[lug] Transfering ownership of Linux website?

John Dollison JohnDollison at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:10:28 MDT 2004

About two years ago, I decided to register the domain name
"windows2linux.net".  I intended for it to be a record of my transition from
an all-Windows home-networking environment to an all-Linux environment, and
I further hoped to record the stories of other people who made the switch to
Linux.  Jeff S., owner of BitRelay, was kind enough to host the site for me
while I tried to get it going; to him I owe a great deal of thanks.  Sadly,
I never had much time to work on it, and frankly, it sucks.  It's up for
renewal, which I'm happy to do, but I was wondering if anyone else has the
time and motivation to take it over, possibly even turning it into an
adjunct to the BLUG's main website?  If not, I'll hold on to it, and keep
trying to find time to work on it.  I don't know much about the market for
selling domain names, anyway.

John D.