[lug] Fedora FC2 + Cisco VPN Client

Tony Dyson anorak at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 21:57:42 MDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for the info. Google came to the rescue (again) & I
was able to get a copy of 4.0.4.B from a university site in Potsdam. I
couldn't find any references to a rev C, so I'm guessing this is the
newest version in general circulation.

Build & installation were error-free, & it even works :-)

I wonder why Cisco hide this s/ware; you'd think they'd want to
encourage it's use.