[lug] RE: Fedora FC2 + Cisco VPN Client

Tony Dyson anorak at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 23:15:24 MDT 2004

If you're bored & have lots of time to kill, you could try to navigate
Cisco's (probably not Jakob-Nielsen-approved) website.

Otherwise --

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22vpnclient-linux-4.0.3.B-k9.tar.gz%22+%2B+download&btnG=Google+Search>

BTW, another thing to know about this s/ware is that the first time its
run it it will compile some new files in the installer-directory. They
were not replaced when I needed to run the installer again to match a
new kernel. In future I'll simply nuke the entire directory & untar the
distribution file again.