[lug] free computer parts (OT)

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Sun Jul 11 12:17:57 MDT 2004

Hi folks!

I have some (old) computer parts that I would like to give away.

*  Pentium II mobo w/ proc & tower case.  Includes 52x CD-ROM drive, vid
card & sound card.  No HDD, memory or cables.

* Pentium II mobo, no proc

I don't have any manuals.  This was part of a project that I was working
on months ago and never really had time to work on.  I'd like to give
them away soon.  If interested, please contact me off list:

feenix  at  ticnet  dot com

I live in Westminster, so I won't ship anywhere.

Jeff
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never
know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.