[lug] Custom Fedora Install Disc

Shannon Johnston sjohnston at cavionplus.com
Mon Jul 12 10:47:14 MDT 2004

For anybody who has made custom install discs - I'm having some problems
during the buildinstall process.

I've got '/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime' in my PATH and the env variable
PYTHONPATH set to /usr/lib/anaconda.

I'm getting the following error:

Patching python library...
Removing unused python files in hdimage... Traceback (most recent call
last):
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 351, in ?
    import dispatch
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/dispatch.py", line 19, in ?
    from packages import readPackages, checkDependencies, doInstall
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/packages.py", line 29, in ?
    import fsset
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/fsset.py", line 22, in ?
    import parted
ImportError: No module named parted
find: usr/lib/booty: No such file or directory
done.

Any input would be appreciated.
--
Shannon Johnston <sjohnston at cavionplus.com>