[lug] Redhat quotacheck

Dan Ferris dan at ferrises.com
Fri Jul 16 12:53:17 MDT 2004

Sorry for the reply delay.

Since I haven't used Linux quota's for some time, and I can't login to
the box I had them running on at the moment, I'll direct you to search
google or the Linux Documentation Project quota HOWTO.

I will also direct you to make sure you are using quota version 3.  As I
recall it takes much less grief than version 2.

Good luck

Dan Ferris