[lug] recent mtree rpm

Alberto Squassabia asquassabia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 17:59:41 MDT 2004

mtree is a tripwire-like filesystem check utility
of BSD ancestry. I was looking for a port to a recent
Linux distro (say, SuSE 9.0 :> for instance) and
found a couple, at Owl and at another site, but
these ports require an outdated version of the
crypto .so (pre-1.0) and would not install.  Is anyone
quickly aware of an .rpm that would install painlessly
on a recent system, pretty please?  Google seems not
to offer much help this time around methinks, and
neither do the rpm lookup sites unless I looked in
the wrong places--and if so, I stand ready
to be educated . . ..

Al