[lug] New to the scene of RPM building.

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Jul 21 14:58:38 MDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 15:23, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Michael, I can do OSX/Safari screenshots of anything you need.  Which
> site are you testing, your graphics-muse.com site?

Actually, graphics-muse.com is going away (.org is sticking around).
The new site is ximba.org or ximba.net, although graphics-muse.com will
point to ximba.org for a long time to come.

I got your screenshots.  Thanks!!  It looks like the only serious
problem (aside from my poor choices for contrasting text colors) is the
position of the about box in the lower left of each page.  I can fudge a
little extra distance on that to make it fit.  I may not need to if I
change my font settings to use more browser defaults.

I should really be using relative distancing more than I am.  I do too
much absolute positioning and that causes the problem in Safari.  I just
never seem to get that relative stuff correct.

Again, thanks for the screenshots - especially for sending one shot of
each page in PDF format!  That made it easy to review.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com