[lug] Call for BLUG speakers

Chris Riddoch chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Sat Jul 24 15:58:25 MDT 2004

dan radom <dan at radom.org> writes:
> How far out are looking at this point?  I'd possibly be interrested in
> speaking about OpenLDAP for NSS functionality .. passwd, group, autofs,
> and so on.  How long do the speakers usually talk?

Well, I'm particularly looking for a speaker for August, but if you're
interested in giving a talk and would prefer a later date, it's always
good to have things scheduled in advance.

Speakers usually talk for about an hour to an hour and a half,
depending.  If you want to give a shorter talk, say 15 minutes or so,
that works too - and I'll look for a longer talk to combine with it,
to fill out the meeting.

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -