[lug] YUM

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 26 00:07:26 MDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:40:48AM -0600, Warren Sanders wrote:
>Because you have a custom repository, my next caution would be to make
>sure you don't have dueling repositories with the same package
>available; not just different versions.  Try commenting out one of the

I'd wonder if perhaps an OpenSSL library is missing from the repository.
Otherwise, yum should find and install that package, if it's missing.
Sounds like some version skew or missing packages in the repository.
I'd try switching to using the stock repositories and see if that helps.

Sean
--
 It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.
                 -- Rene Descartes