[lug] OT: Qwest, DSL and speeds.

Joey McDonald jmcdice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:33:37 MDT 2004

I called qwest to see what I could get as far as DSL goes and they
installed a 1.5MB down 1024/up dsl line, with one static IP for about
50$/mo. which I thought was great considering i had an MSN broadband
account before with was 640 down/256 up for about 55/mo. Needless to
say I've got a linux box serving webpages, e-mail and other stuff from
my basement. It's a really sweet deal.

    --joey