[lug] kK menu button

Terry Branaman t-branaman at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 12:31:29 MDT 2004

I'm running SuSE 9.1 and KDE. For my normal account, when I click on the
K menu button, the menu comes up with small icons and text. However, in
a new account that I created the menu comes up with large icons and
text, and requires 2 columns. I can't find anything to change this
behavior, either in config files or in the control panel. Any ideas?

A recent study has found that concentrating on difficult off-screen
objects, such as the faces of loved ones, causes eye strain in computer
scientists. Researchers into the phenomenon cite the added
concentration needed to "make sense" of such unnatural three
dimensional objects ...