[lug] Running Linux Servers over DSL

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Jul 31 00:12:32 MDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 07:49:39PM -0400, Hugh Brown wrote:
>Business class dsl service can be up near the $125/month price.
>Residential class service usu. means a dynamic ip and terms of service
>that don't allow you to run servers.

We were, at one point, paying over $300/month for our DSL line, because
of additional IP addresses and lots of bandwidth.  That was with metered
service.

Sean
--
 Blaming the software quality on the tool is like saying "I can't pick up
 chicks because my car isn't cool enough."  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998