[lug] new to list + spf enabled server?

Ken MacFerrin lists at macferrin.com
Tue Aug 10 11:33:52 MDT 2004

Hello all..  I just moved into town and am new to the list but look
forward to contributing where I can.  On that same note, I also have my
first question/request: Does anyone on the list run an SPF validating
smtp server that I could send a test message to?  I just published SPF
records for my smtp server but want to ensure my smtp-auth mechanism is
configured compatibly in placing the correct IP address into the headers
when relaying remotely.  The SPF test email address from spf.pobox.com
doesn't seem to be responding..

Thanks,
Ken MacFerrin