[lug] OT: wireless supplies in boulder

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Aug 14 00:31:07 MDT 2004

On Friday 13 August 2004 15:51, Nick Golder wrote:

> JB Saunders here in Boulder should have the parts including the proper
> coax.  They are on a frontage road between Pearl and Arapahoe just east
> of Foothills Parkway.

JB Saunders is AFAIK the only electronics store still left in the entire
Denver/Boulder metroplex.  And they aren't open on Saturday... dang it.

Someone PLEASE convince the folks that run Fry's to bring a store here...
please... heh.

Plop that beastie down somewhere along US 36 and watch it rake in the cash...
seriously.

No wait, don't... I'll be broke all the time...

Nate