[lug] OT: wireless supplies in boulder

David Morris lists at morris-clan.net
Sat Aug 14 01:15:06 MDT 2004

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 12:31:07AM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
> On Friday 13 August 2004 15:51, Nick Golder wrote:
>
> > JB Saunders here in Boulder should have the parts including the proper
> > coax.  They are on a frontage road between Pearl and Arapahoe just east
> > of Foothills Parkway.

I (yet again <tee hee>) missed the thread beginning, but
there are several less all-encompassing stores in the area.
McGuckins (Boulder) has a fiar variety, though there isn't
much reason behind the types of things they do or don't
have.  There is also a computer supply shop near 88th and
Wadsworth in Broomfield, though I forget its name.  Think JB
Saunders dedicated to computer components.  Haven't been
there in awhile, but I believe they are still there in
business at the same location.

--David