[lug] Debian Woody and NFS Version 3

Paul E Condon pecondon at mesanetworks.net
Mon Aug 30 21:48:58 MDT 2004

In my first post, I was confusing package version and protocol version.
I looked at protocol doc on web, and it talks about allowing both
safe and unsafe writes being allowed in V3. I remember having to address
this issue when installing the deb package, so maybe what you want is
available after all.