[lug] BLUG Mailing List information you need to know.

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 1 09:30:17 MDT 2004

Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> The BLUG mailing list and web server has been switched over to a new
> machine.  The big thing that you need to know is that we are now using
> greylisting and SPF.

Sean, kudos for taking a proactive approach on the SPAM issue.  These
policies should go a long way towards making life on the Internet less
sleezy :)

Would you care to share the details of configuring your chosen MTA to
enfore greylisting and SPF with the list?  Maybe just a link or two?

Patiently waiting for this message to clear your greylister,
John.