[lug] Data Center Operations Engineer -- Thornton

Calvin Dodge caldodge at fpcc.net
Sat Sep 4 17:09:41 MDT 2004

Dan Ferris wrote:
> Need a job?
>
> We have an opening for a Data Center Engineer.  The company is Webex. We
> do online meetings, trainings, etc.
>
> Requirements:
>
> -Linux Experience

Lots of it - used since 1988, and have set up and maintained many servers (web,
Samba, LTSP, etc.)

> -Solaris would be nice but not required

Nope.

> -Any experience troubleshooting database driven web applications

Some - I wrote some PHP-based Postgresql-backed pages for a former employer.

> -snmp/HP Openview

Nope.

> -Basic PC Hardware skills.

Yep - got my PC Tech certificate from CollegeAmerica a few years ago, and now
do PC repairs/upgrades as part of my part-time computer consulting.

> Contact me privately if you're interested.  I think we have 2 openings.
>  I don't have any idea what the salary range is.

I've been inundated with email recently, so I didn't get to this message until
today.  Is there any chance either of these spots is still open?

Calvin

--
Calvin Dodge
Certified Linux Bigot (tm)