[lug] BLUG September meeeting: note changed time and room

Chris Riddoch chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Tue Sep 7 20:38:25 MDT 2004

NOTE!
  We're meeting at 7:30 PM in Room 154 of the Fleming Law building due to
  circumstances beyond our control.  Room 154 is along the north-south
  hallway of the floor you enter the building on.
NOTE!

  Join us for a bite to eat at Fiasco's grill (SW corner of Baseline and 27th
  way) before the meeting.

Main speaker: Rod Cope and Andy Grolnick <andy.grolnick at openlogic dot com>

Talk: BlueGlue, an open source Java development tool collection.

Driving Directions:

      * Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
      * Turn right on Regent Drive.
      * Take the first right that is not a parking lot. This is
        before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk and the
        Planetarium.
      * Go straight until you get to the parking lot. Parking is
        free after 5:00.  Tennis courts will be to the east.
        You'll be very close to the intersection of Baseline and
        Broadway.
      * The building will be directly to the north, enter through
        the door on the right.

Map:
http://www.colorado.edu/directories/campusmap/map.html?n=-1091&w=-582

--