[lug] Source Code Pretty-fying

Matt Thompson thompsma at colorado.edu
Tue Sep 14 16:50:33 MDT 2004

OK, folks, this is a dumb question, but apparently I can't get Google to
look for what I'm asking for.

I have some C code that has been hacked on by about 4-5 people.
Apparently, each person had their own idea on what "tab" should do.  I
say 3 spaces, another said 2 spaces, another said the hard \t.  So, when
I open this code in VIM, I get code that is wacky-indented.  You know,
some lines inside like 3 if's are underindented, etc.

Thus, I figured there has to be some utility that will resolve this and
impose regular indenting.  Heck, there might be something for VIM, but I
couldn't see it.  Any help?

Matt
--
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
    Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/