[lug] Local Reg/ECC RAM sources?

D. Frye dafr at peakpeak.com
Tue Sep 21 05:41:30 MDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 04:33:22AM -0600, rise wrote:
} I'm in sudden need of some PC2700 Registered ECC memory for a machine that
} seems to have lost the 1GB DIMM it had in it.  Unfortunately I'm having
} major trouble finding a retail place that might carry it (Fry's, where are
} you?).  CompUSA is, of course, utterly useless.  Recommendations?

I've gotten memory for my system at PC Club, though only a 512MB DIMM,
and would also suggest talking to Microcenter.

http://www.pcclub.com/stores.cfm
http://www.microcenter.com/at_the_stores/denver.html

Hope this helps.

David