[lug] CLUE-North Meeting, 27 Sep, 7PM

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Tue Sep 21 12:27:44 MDT 2004

Greeting,

CLUE-North is having a meeting on Monday, 29 September 2004 at 7PM at
DeVry University.  Details and directions can be found at

http://www.cluedenver.org/north/

Presentation:  Apache Web Servers on Linux by Dave Anselmi
Apache is the most widely used web server on the Internet.  We'll talk
about how web servers work (HTTP) and how to configure Apache by looking
at a real example that covers basic and intermediate features.  Your
Linux distribution should make installing Apache easy but if you need
help come to our InstallFest next month.

Dave is a self-taught programmer, system and network administrator, and
Linux enthusiast. He has been dabbling in Linux since 1995 and is
finally starting to understand a little of it.

Hope to see everyone there!

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie