[lug] firefox under debian sarge

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Thu Sep 23 16:53:39 MDT 2004

I updated firefox yesterday to the latest on sarge (0.9.3) and it is
having some issues.  All of the extensions that I had loaded were
disabled (it said as much), but efforts to re-enable them have failed.
My bookmark toolbar disappeared.  I have an empty sidebar that I can't
close.  When I start up the profile manager and try to remove the
profile, firefox segfaults.  If I move the .firefox dir out of the way
(after making sure that no process running is using it), firefox claims
that the profile is in use (even though the dir doesn't exist).

My question: has anyone else had problems?

Hugh