[lug] Free to good home.....Server (oldie)

William M. Jarosko Jr. wjarosko at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 14:23:24 MDT 2004

If anyone is interested I have a Compaq Proliant 6500 with quad Pentium
Pro 200's, 3 4.3GB Wide Ultra SCSI harddrives, redundant 700w power
supplies.  Powers up but I have not connected a display to it yet to
find out the other vitals.  You will need an early smartstart cd to
configure the array or download the necessary software from Compaq/HP.
I would prefer this go to a non profit but first come first served, I
will not deliver you must pick up.  Email me "OFF" the list if you are
interested.

Bill