[lug] Redhat 8

Gordon Golding gordongoldin at netscape.net
Mon Oct 4 08:26:39 MDT 2004

Fedora?  Just curious, not trying to start a religious war, all though I
just might have accidentally. :)

My job is to upgrade the shop from 0 docs, home-owned IDE, etc etc to hi-grade commercial standard.  It's going to take a long time.  Trying to upgrade code so we can move forward - but it's hard.  I do have Redhat Enterprise machines up and running - if we leave them together in the dark long enough, will the software sort of ooze on over from the 8.0 machines and take up residence on the Enterprise machines?

--
Gordon Golding
aka Golding the Younger DH70
gordongoldin at netscape.net