[lug] Hand Holding Needed

Charlie Rose ros5e at ISAaC.com
Wed Oct 13 10:30:25 MDT 2004

Gentlefolk!

First, thanks to everyone who responded to my plea for help in installing
Mandrake 9.0 on my Compaq Presario R3000. I thank you all, and I've decided
to show up at tomorrow's meeting, laptop and installation discs in hand, in
hopes that someone there will have the time and inclination to sit with me
in a corner, and get Linux loaded. As a reminder, the machine is now
running WinXP Pro SP2, BootMagic 8.0 is installed, and I have a 10GB Linux
Ext2 partition and a 517MB Linux Swap partition already in place.

So ... if someone is up for helping me on this little project, please let
me know; BLUG or privately - whichever you want. I'd appreciate it more
than I can express!
Charlie Rose               FAX: 303-545-6674
Innovative Scientific Analysis and Computing
6168 Flagstaff Road, Boulder, Colorado, 80302, USA

Web Site:                 <http://www.ISAaC.com>
My PGP Public Key:
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF57617F9>