[lug] Project, Reqs, Issues Mgmt Systems

Shannon Johnston sjohnston at cavionplus.com
Tue Oct 26 17:05:19 MDT 2004

I've seen a few good systems, you can check them out.
Pretty easy to implement too.

Dotproject -
http://www.dotproject.net/

RT (Request Tracker) - A ticket tracking system with several modules. It
gives you the ability to link issues with investigations, solutions and
contact information. Pretty Slick.
http://www.bestpractical.com/

Hope this helps!

Shannon

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 16:50, Steve Sullivan -->

--
Shannon Johnston <sjohnston at cavionplus.com>
Cavion Plus