[lug] OT - Moving to Colorado

Duncan M. McGreggor duncan at adytumsolutions.com
Wed Oct 27 05:27:31 MDT 2004

Hey folks!

I'm going to be moving to Colorado sometime in the early part of 2005
(the plan now is middle of Jan). I'm really excited about moving back
West... I've been in the DC area for almost 10 years now.

Anyway, I'll be coming out to Boulder/Ft. Collins area for a week's visit,
from Nov 11th to the 18th, and I was hoping to catch a lug meeting or
two ;-) Is there anything going on during that time?

Also, I'm going to be scouting for a place to rent -- does anyone know
of a good real estate agent in the area?

Thanks, and I hope to see you soon!

Duncan