[lug] OT - Moving to Colorado

Ken Weinert kweinert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:10:18 MDT 2004

The 11th, by lucky coincidence, *is* the November meeting date.

Barring a last minute location change the meeting will be at 7PM in
the Law Building. Since you're on the mailing list you'll see the
announcment when it goes out, but you can take a look at
http://lug.boulder.co.us/meetings.html for general details - the only
unknown is who will be speaking about what :)

Glad to have you join us.