[lug] mailman and AV

Matt Thompson thompsma at colorado.edu
Mon Nov 1 13:51:07 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 13:13, Jason Davis wrote:
> does mailman support filtering post with some AV software?
> I have seen a few spams with viri attached coming to the blug list.

Really?  I can't remember getting any, but CU's filters might be killing
them off.

In any case, I'm pretty sure the folks at Tummy have a mailman/clamav
handler.  That would do what you're asking.

Matt
--
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/