[lug] OT: Possible job openings.

John Dollison john at dollison.com
Wed Nov 10 00:57:03 MST 2004

I believe we may have some job openings at our Aurora  facility.  We're
often looking for C++ programmers, network guys, and sys admins, all with
strong UNIX backgrounds (may include Sun, IBM, and SGI), including lots of
scripting skills (typically cshell, but others are a plus).  Most openings
are 9-5, but may require occasional nights / weekend support.  If you have
any reason to suspect you won't be able to get a security clearance (you do
drugs, or have a felony conviction, etc), this may not be the right job for
you.  If you're interested, you can send me a resume and I'll forward it to
our HR staff.

John D.