[lug] OT: Possible job openings.

Mike Stanczyk stanczyk at pcisys.net
Wed Nov 10 09:29:53 MST 2004

Let the resume flooding begin! ;-)

Thanks!
Mike

                         Michael B. Stanczyk

                         6027 Yarrow St #2
                         Arvada, CO  80004
                         (303)246-5949
                         E-Mail:  stanczyk at pcisys.net

Computer Software:
          C\C++ Programming             Pascal Programming
          Perl Programming              Assembly Language
          SQL                           Limited Postscript

          Strong working knowledge of most C/C++ compilers
          including GCC, Microsoft C/C++, including Visual C++,
          and Borland.

          Software Development methodology including Object Oriented Design

          Unix System Administration experience on Linux, Sun,
          HPUX, DEC Alpha, and SCO platforms.

          Wide experience with DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95/98, Windows NT
          Workstation and NT Server

Computer Hardware:
          Logic Circuit Design,              Microprocessor and Support
          Minimization, and Testing          Hardware Design and Testing
          Use, Installation, and Repair      Knowledge of Intel and other
          of Most IBM PC Hardware            popular embedded microcontrollers

Employment History:
Employment:         Software Engineer             Programming Broadcast
4/99-9/01           Encoda Systems                Automation Software

               While at Encoda Systems, formerly Columbine JDS, I was
               responsible for field support, bug analysis, patch creation,
               and software testing.  I implemented, tested and supported
               new software, new features for existing software, new
               hardware, and new database software.

Employment:         Programmer                    Programming Database
11/98-1/99          Accomplishments, Inc.         Conversion Tools

               While with Accomplishments, I was responsible for the creation,
               use, maintenance, and testing of data conversion tools.  These
               tools were company products for direct sale and third party
               products for outside companies.  These tools were primarily
               written with Microsoft Visual C++ and Visual Source Safe with
               a few being written in Visual Basic.

Employment:         Associate Programmer          Programming Point of Sale
11/97-11/98         Tandy Information Systems     System for Radio Shack

               While at Tandy, I was a member of the large point of sale team.
               I have contributed to the design of the POS system as well as
               programming large modules for the system.  I programmed
               primarily in C with SQL being used for interfacing to the data
               base.  My largest project at was a report generation tool
               written entirely in Perl running under SCO Unix.  The generator
               would read the system activity logs and produce business
               reports. Typical reports include, daily cash and credit card
               sales, return report, product sales history.

Employment:    Embedded Systems Designer          Designed and Implemented
1/95-5/97      Torpey Denver                      Embedded Microcontroller
                                                  Projects

               While at Torpey Denver I specified, designed and programmed
               several embedded systems for use in industrial applications.
               My largest project was a control system for a large scale fluid
               blending system to be used in waste water treatment plants.
               Written in C, this program was more than 10,000 lines.  Since
               the completion of the blending system in 3/97, there have been
               no reported bugs or errors.  I also wrote programs in C++ and
               Perl for both industrial applications and internal company use.

Education:     Degree: Electrical and Computer Engineering

          University of Colorado at Boulder           Graduated: December, 1996

Primary Degree Focus:    Embedded System Design and Programming
Secondary Degree Focus:  Network and System Administration

Major College Projects:
     Microprocessor Systems:
          Designed and built an embedded system with classmates that
          implemented a home control and security system.
     Software System Development:
          Designed and wrote a simple financial planner with classmates using
          common Object Oriented Design methods.
     Advanced Electronics:
          Designed and built, with a partner, an Analog to Digital converter
          using embedded systems techniques.