[lug] Seeking Linux consultant to profile

Corinne McKay corinne at translatewrite.com
Thu Nov 11 17:46:37 MST 2004

I'm a freelance writer in Boulder, working on an assignment for
NewsForge.com to profile a Linux consultant. I'd like to interview someone
who is currently working for himself or herself doing consulting related
to Linux; ideally it would be great to talk to someone who's outside of
the large server installation market, for example doing work for small
businesses, home offices, etc, but this is definitely not a must.  Being
the subject of the article would involve being interviewed by me and
talking about how you started your business, who your clients are and how
you found/find them, what types of work you do for them, etc. and I'll buy
you a coffee as well!  This might also be good exposure for someone
looking to expand his/her business. Please e-mail me directly at
corinne at translatewrite.com if you're interested, and thanks!

Corinne McKay
--
Corinne McKay, Freelance Translator and Writer
ATA-certified for French to English translation