[lug] BLUG website stuff

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Sat Nov 13 20:45:43 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 15:27, chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org wrote:
> Hi, folks.
>
> As some of you know, I've been very very slowly (but steadily) working
> towards remaking the BLUG website.  There won't be a significant
> change in appearance (I like things simple and clean), but I figure
> it's good to get opinions on what changes there are before actually
> putting them up.
>
> So, to begin: a friend's done a logo for us.  He'd like opinions:
>
> http://www.wintervision.com/~sable/BLUG_concept_02a.jpg

Also , think another shade of blue , one less muted or grey or maybe
a brown would be nice ... but bear in mind I have no since of style.

Thanks,
Jason Davis
mohadib at openactive.org
~
Know your dope fiend. You will not be able to see his eyes because of tea shades, but his knuckles
will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from jacking off when he
can't find a rape victim.