[lug] BLUG website stuff

chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Sun Nov 14 14:35:21 MST 2004

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 04:54:03AM -0700, Nate Duehr wrote:
> The logo rocks... I already want a bumper sticker.  Time for someone to head
> over to cafepress!  ;-)

Hold on, there.  I'm sending the feedback back to the artist.  I trust
his design judgment, but I want to give him a chance to incorporate
the ideas we contribute that he feels would be appropriate.

Then, when he makes another version, I'll post URLs to both and do the
eye-doctor "A, B, or something else?" and take a vote.  People voting
for something else would, of course, be encouraged to provide
suggestions.  Speaking for myself, I quite like this version, but I
certainly won't rule out the possibility that he can do better (I know
he's done better, but logos just aren't as much fun to draw as other
stuff.)

--
 -   Chris Riddoch   -
epistemological humility