[lug] OT: First numbers, then Linux!

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Nov 15 11:11:25 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 11:37, Michael Belanger wrote:
> http://www.hoosiergazette.com/News/Nov2004/news003.htm

They had a valid reason to change the number that had no reference to
morals or religous beliefs.  They (neo-cons) just do that to tick people
off.  They *know* they'll get their way.  They just tie it in with
morality to make it sound like *THAT* was the reason to change the
number.  It's an impressive move to those whose IQs aren't as high as
the highway number they propose to change.

I wonder what he'll do when the kids realize how sexually explicit 63
is?

> What a world.  I can see this eventually attacking linux/Unix with all
> of it's sexually charged command names.

You might be right.  I better "grep" while I can get away with it.

> M$ could start marketing itself as a 'moral' operating system.

I doubt even the Neo-conservative hooligans can find a way to pull that
one off.  :-)
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com