[lug] edit bay card and zoran driver

will willmorrison at totalspeed.net
Wed Nov 24 12:53:52 MST 2004

Hello.
Has anyone out there had any experience setting up an edit bay card in
Linux? It uses the same chip as the LM33, but it doesn't recognize the
driver for that. It's the zoran chip, and it should work, I think. The
system will see it, but it doesn't work under any video program I've
tried.

I do have an ieee1394 card in this machine, but I'd like to be able to
do the analog in as well, and back when I was using winblows, it worked
quite well. I'd like to get it up and working in linux, too, so it
doesn't have to just be retired.

thanks muchly,
Will Morrison