[lug] Searching the archives & buying a new PC?

John Dollison john at dollison.com
Wed Nov 24 20:25:13 MST 2004

This may seem stupid, but I can't figure out how to search the archives.  I
went to the web page and clicked "List Archives", but it looks like I'd have
to download each week's mail to search it.  What am I doing wrong?

I was hoping to dig up the discussion on local computer companies, since
'tis the season to buy a new desktop PC, and maybe a laptop, too.  I need
some advice on where to purchase a reasonably priced machine to replace my
old PIII-500 system.  Nothing fancy.  I'm sick of building / upgrading my
own machines, and want to find a company that actually builds stable
systems, provides real customer service, and will still be around in 3
years.  (Preferably in Broomfield / Westminster, but anywhere in the Denver
/ Boulder area would be fine.)

Thanks,
John